Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bittersweet

Today we are leaving Beijing. In just a few hours I will be on a plane on my way back to Columbia. I really can't believe this trip is over. It really is Bittersweet for me. I have met so many amazing people from around the world and hope to stay in touch with all of them. I don't know how I will be able to convey just how amazing my trip has been.

For one of our last days, a few of my friends and I decided to go to the Great Wall one last time. This time, we went to a more secluded part away from the touristy area we were taken to before. We took an hour and a half long taxi ride, rode a chairlift to the top, hiked for three hours and rode down on a toboggan slide. It was incredible. Here are some pictures from our adventure:





I will write more later! I have to finish packing before we leave!

See you in the states!

XOXO,
P

No comments: